Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kick the Can!

Well, I finally got the kid out of the pool when Dad got back and we headed over to BP's for dinner at 9pm! Yikes, bad parenting. :( On the way back across the parking lot (literally that close to the hotel) the boys started kicking a bottle back and forth all the way back. It reminded me of the warm summer nights when we were kids and had so much more freedom. But alas those days are gone. Oh and they left me to fall on the ice! Well, at least I didn't break anything this time! Oh, believe me you don't know the half of it, yet...

On the way to Edson we grabbed the mail and I had an unexpected package.

Oh, I love it when I get goodies in the mail!! I'm like a little kid at Christmas! What's inside? When did I order this? Where is it from? I see the return address and realize that it's from my cousin in GP and I placed an order with her at the beginning of December for some acrylic stamps from CTMH. So much has happened between then and now that I had completely forgotten about my LAST scrapbook order.

My cousin always makes sure she tells me if I'm close to a deal when I order so I naturally said "Sure if there is  a bonus I'll take it". By now I've almost forgotten what I ordered let alone what the bonus was, CTMH always has really good bonuses!

I love there stamps sets they always have such unique themes. I ordered "New Fallen Snow", "Season of Splendor" and "Festive Frills", I really think the last two are seasonless and can be used in so many ways. I am think of making a wedding or anniversary card with the "Festive Frills" bells, doves make an arch using the boarder and half of the wreath. Hmm... possibilities!!!! Love it!

That's just the beginning! My bonus was the "Felicity Collection" which has beautiful autumn colored 12x12 printed papers, some of which where die-cut. Plus a full size Alphabets stamp set! So nice. I haven't got to the best part yet... She threw in a couple of other little freebies! A mini "Bee" stamp set for valentines day and an EXTRA LARGE Valentines set too. I think she's an enabler. LOL

I have to share the feelings I get when I open one of these packages and smell the ink, paper and acrylics... Ahhhh, I get tingles that start in my fingers and travel all the way up to my spine and down. It's like a really good fix!

Please tell me I'm not the only one? Please tell me there are more addicts out there?

FYI - I got the Thank you card done and I'll post a few pictures when I get home. I for got my camera. I know, I know... Doh!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you are alone in your excitement of happy mail. I'm the same way and it doesn't even take a package to make me smile. Any thing that isn't an invoice needing to be paid is happy mail. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I use to scrapbook a lot! I used CTMH products, and I love them! They are all organized and waiting for me to make the time to catch up on my scrapbooking!
    Have a great day!
    Roan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from those that stop by.
    I too love it when I get stuff in the mail, even when I'm the one that paid for it! LOL
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete